Barn Owl Cottage Terms & Conditions
- Please note we welcome children 12+ (no infants). Only the persons named on the booking form can stay overnight. A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the cottage or gardens at anytime.
- We do not accept bookings from all male or female groups unless couples. Heating and fuel charges are included in the cost of your stay. Towels are provided. Bed linen is provided.
- Your cottage is thoroughly cleaned before your stay. As there is a limited time for cleaning between bookings, please help by leaving the cottage clean and tidy. Any extra cleaning and or damage to the property or equipment will be charged to the person named on the booking form. It is your responsibility to report as soon as possible to the Property Owner any breakages or damage caused by the Holidaymaker during the holiday and to reimburse the Property Owner with the cost of replacement. The Property Owner reserves the right to make a claim against the Holidaymaker for repair or loss as a result of damage caused.
- Do not (without the express permission of the Property Owner) allow any person other than guests booked and staying in the Property for their holiday to use the facilities and amenities of the Property. In the event of a breach of any of the undertakings set out the Property Owner (or his representative) can refuse to allow the Holidaymaker to take possession of the Property or make the Holidaymaker leave the Property before the end of the Holiday. In either case the Holidaymaker shall be deemed to have cancelled the Booking and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
- Any charges raised against the owners by its bank for handling dishonoured cheque's, bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the Holidaymaker to the owners within seven (7) days of the owners request to do so.
- A 25% non refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Bookings must be paid for in full 6 weeks before date of arrival to prevent cancellation. Should a booking be cancelled before the 6 weeks the deposit will be charged. No booking will be confirmed until the deposit required is received
- The balance of the Rental Charge (if any) must be paid by the Holidaymaker to the owners no later than six (6) weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday Where the owners have not received the balance by the due date, an overdue reminder letter will be issued to the Holidaymaker and a charge of £10 will be added to the balance due.
- If the balance is not received within seven (7) days of that reminder, the owners reserves the right to treat the Booking as cancelled by the Holidaymaker and clause 9 shall apply and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim against the Property Owners for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever. The Holidaymaker should notify the owners immediately in writing if he/she wishes to cancel the Booking. The cancellation only takes effect when the owners have received written confirmation from the Holidaymaker.
- If the Booking is cancelled after the balance of the Rental Charge becomes payable, such balance shall remain payable notwithstanding cancellation. No refunds will be given on the cancellation of a Booking by the Holidaymaker. The Holidaymaker should consider whether insurance cover is desirable.
- The cottage comes fully equipped with TV / video / full size cooker / kettle / microwave / freezer / fridge / toaster / iron / ironing board / vacuum cleaner and cleaning equipment / ample crockery / cutlery.
- Your cottage will be available from 4pm and must be vacated by 10am on the date of departure.
- The Old Dairy Ystrad-Fach will not be liable for events that are beyond their control. Our liability to you in the event of us having to cancel a booking is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
By making a booking with Ystrad-Fach it will be deemed that you accept the terms and conditions.
Cheque's to be made payable to Ystrad-Fach