Holiday Cottage Near Carmarthen & Kidwelly Carmarthenshire
Barn Owl Holiday Cottage
Barn Owl Cottage is the perfect holiday cottage in West Wales; a countryside cottage offering an idyllic retreat in Carmarthenshire. Surrounded by rolling hillside and with a large enclosed garden this self catering cottage in Carmarthenshire is ideal for family holidays in West Wales.
This detached self catering cottage is located in the hamlet of Llandyfaelog near Kidwelly [see map here]. The cottage boasts a large enclosed garden as well as 15 acres of land, including the riverbank with fishing rights (rod license required). Enjoy the local wildlife such as herons, kingfishers and the occasional otter.
Full of character the cottage has an open plan living area tastefully decorated with charm and style. Large comfy sofas and a wood burning stove create a cosy interior. A welcome pack of logs is supplied on arrival. It will comfortably sleep up to 6 people with 3 bedrooms and offers a ground floor wet room with shower & WC and separate cloakroom WC. One of the double bedrooms is on the ground floor with the other double and the twin bedroom situated upstairs.
Carmarthen town is just a short 10 minute drive away for all your holiday essentials and shopping. Pembrey County Park and beach are just 8 miles from Barn Owl Cottage, Kidwelly Castle 5 miles and for those who love their horse racing, Ffos Las Racecourse is just a 7 mile drive away. You can read more about places to visit in Carmarthenshire here.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with flat screen TV, 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Ground floor wet room with shower, basin & WC.
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin & WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with wood burning stove.
- Bed linen & towels provided.
- Full central heating, wood burning stove, electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- 3 x flat screen TVs with Free view, DVD, iPod dock with DAB radio & CD player, Wi-Fi (speed and connection subject to availability).
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture & BBQ. Shared use of 15 acres of land with river & fishing (fishing licence required), off road parking for 3 cars. This property accepts children aged 12 + only (no infants).
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking. No hen/stag parties.
Changeover day is Saturday, arrival is from 4pm onwards.
|December 31st||£||Closed||July 01st||£645||Booked|
|January 07th||£||Closed||July 08th||£645||Booked|
|January 14th||£||Closed||July 15th||£780||Available|
|January 21st||£||Closed||July 22nd||£895||Booked|
|January 28th||£||Closed||July 29th||£895||Booked|
|February 04th||£||Closed||August 05th||£820||Booked|
|February 11th||£||Closed||August 12th||£820||Booked|
|February 18th||£||Closed||August 19th||£750||Booked|
|February 25th||£||Closed||August 26th||£675||Booked|
|March 04th||£||Closed||September 02nd||£535||Booked|
|March 11th||£||Closed||September 09th||£430||Booked|
|March 18th||£||Closed||September 16th||£430||Booked|
|March 25th||£||Closed||September 23rd||£430||Available|
|April 01st||£430||Available||September 30th||£375||Available|
|April 08th||£645||Available||October 07th||£375||Available|
|April 15th||£535||Available||October 14th||£375||Available|
|April 22rd||£430||Available||October 21st||£635||Available|
|April 29th||£430||Booked||October 28th||£||Closed|
|May 06th||£430||Booked||November 04th||£||Closed|
|May 13th||£430||Booked||November 11th||£||Closed|
|May 20th||£430||Available||November 18th||£||Closed|
|May 27th||£820||Booked||November 25th||£||Closed|
|June 03rd||£430||Booked||December 02nd||£||Closed|
|June 10th||£430||Booked||December 09th||£||Closed|
|June 17th||£525||Booked||December 16th||£||Closed|
|June 24th||£525||Booked||December 22rd||£||Closed|